Busines Analyst Orbit
Business Analyst (Digital Services)
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Product focussed BA - prior experience of Web/Mobile Product Development would be highly sought after for this role.
About the role
To identify and work with appropriate stakeholders to agree the business capabilities that will be delivered by Orbit applications and corresponding sub-systems.
To coach Orbit development teams in translating business needs into measurable work products that will deliver the agreed capabilities as per business priorities.
About Capita | Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
We provide award-winning pensions and employee benefits solutions. As one of the leading consultancies in the UK, our specialist knowledge and expertise ensures we create innovative solutions which can make a real difference to our clients and their employees
What you will do:
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to identify business priorities and manage expectations.
- Agree business requirements with appropriate subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Champion iterative development with business stakeholders; encourage their engagement with development progress and actively seek their feedback.
- Help development team(s) to plan the work needed to deliver against the identified priorities and requirements
- Encourage "iteration over perfection" when helping teams to plan development
- Coach the development team(s) on good practice in writing user stories with testable acceptance criteria that meet the teams' definition of "done"
- Work with development team(s) to estimate the highest priority items in the product backlog
- Help development team(s) to agree achievable sprint plans
- Work with Scrum Master to monitor delivery and keep stakeholders informed.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of Scrum/Kanban or similar Agile development method as a Business Analyst
- Able to articulate the case for iterative development and Lean product development.
- Open to new ideas, continuous education and improvement.
- Identify and manage stakeholders
- Capture Business/Functional/Non-Functional Requirements
- Organise workshops and interviews
- Write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria using BDD
- Knows how to represent business processes using techniques such as flow-charting
- Scrum Product Owner or Scrum Master Certification (Desirable)
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, Increasing to 27 with level of service ,company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.