Field Services Team Leader
My client is rapidly expanding at present and is now looking for a field services team leader to join their friendly, ambitious team. The ideal candidate will have a background in a technical support or IT installs role.
Some of the technologies you would be expected to deal with include: Microsoft Windows Server and desktop OS, IP Phones, Printers, Desktop and server hardware. There would also be a strong need for a good base networking knowledge and this would be mainly, but not limited to, Cisco.Key Responsibilities:
- Technically assist, diagnose and fix IT issues for the field services team
- Improve and maintain additonals to a strict Service level agreements (SLA)
- Team management
- Ensure jobs are carried out within the allocated install time
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Plan development of the team.
- Team Incident management
- Team SLA Management
- Support customers and provide a great level of customer service
- At least 3-year experience in IT
- Integration skills and working with different departments (Provisioning, First line, Escalations team, Team networks and Customer services)
- Good understanding of general server, storage, and networking technologies
- Good communication skills
- Good documentation skills
- Customer focused
- Able to work well as part of a team and individually
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies
- CCNA or equivalent qualification would be an advantage
- VMWare Virtualisation
- Strong troubleshooting ability
For more information call Daniel Edgar on or if this is the ideal role for you, apply online today!