Cover Supervisor - East Grinstead, Sussex
Start date - 26th February 2018
Closing date - 20th February 2018
Daily rate of between £70-£80
Are you an experienced educational professional? Have you supervised classes in the past and are able to work on your own initiative? Are you open to a move to a primary school in East Grinstead? Would a term-time contract be suitable to meet your daily needs? Do you get satisfaction from influencing the development of children? If so, apply today!
The school is a 2 form entry primary school for mixed gender children aged 4-11. They are seeking a competent cover supervisor for an immediate start Monday to Friday role. The school achieved an overall rating of 'good' in its most recent Ofsted inspection and is within walking distance of East Grinstead train station and town centre.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Fantastic career development opportunities and training to help you achieve your ambitions
* East Grinstead train station and town centre within walking distance
* Term-time contract
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing resources and equipment for pupils to fulfil tasks
* Tidying away and storing correctly the equipment and resources post-lesson
* Engaging with children of varying abilities which may include setting additional tasks/challenges for overachievers or supporting underachievers
* Managing classroom behaviour and ensuring a calm learning environment
* Ensuring work that has been set for the lesson is completed
* Marking and providing effective feedback on completed work
* Supporting group activities (including sports activities and school trips)
* Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
* A clear and up-to-date enhanced DBS check (we can support you with your application)
* Experience of supervising classes
* Experience of working with primary school aged children
* GCSE Maths and English grades 9 - 4 (A* - C)
* Valid right to work documentation
If this fantastic opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!