Global Project Leader - Digital Product Platform
Global Project Leader - Digital Product Platform (Research and Development)
Permanent. Bedfordshire. Global FMCG. Competitive Bonus + Benefits.
Global Project Leader required to join the Digital R+D team to lead the development of a new digital, Virtual Product Simulation platform. The platform will form the single user portal for all product and packaging simulation across R&D - presenting models which are connected to data - and driving speed and agility into our R&D processes. The role will engage across R&D's modelling experts and leaders and co-create a digital roadmap for implementation of their models into the platform. You will be the product owner for the Virtual Product Simulation platform and lead the overall project to implement a single Virtual Product Simulation Platform, leveraging models created across R&D, presenting them in a user friendly manner and enabling faster development and deployment of formulations and packaging.
- Leading the migration of existing modelling and simulation capabilities into the new platform - leveraging and demonstrating the value from both the 3rd party simulation suite and from the overall platform approach.
- Translating Category modelling and simulation plans into a model onboarding rolling plan.
- Supporting the seamless linking of the Virtual Product Simulation capability links with the PLM process.
- Leading the Digital R&D Virtual Product Simulation team with responsibilities for defining and securing budget, management of resources and milestone deliveries
- Establishing an end-to-end set of Business as Usual processes for the robust ongoing management and maintenance of the toolset and the management of the data within.
- Establishing a rigorous process for on-boarding a range of models onto the Virtual Product Simulation platform.
- Translating internal and external best practices in simulation and optimisation into a user friendly solution.
- Managing vendor relationships with simulation and modelling solution providers and partners ( in particular Dassault Systemes, COAS, Tessella and others)
- Contributing to the development of training and change management plans for successful deployment - and working with internal and external resources to deliver training interventions.
- Building a collaborative and energetic cross functional team.
- Establishing warm stakeholder management relationships to build enduring commitment.
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience in an R&D or Product Development environment.
- Experience of the 3DExperience platform, or other relevant Dassault Systemes platforms & products.
- A passion for the potential of modelling and virtual simulation of packaging, formulations and processes.
- Science and Engineering Academic background.
- Project Management experience.
- People Management. Collaborates well within in a cross cultural/cross functional teams.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills and can develop warm stakeholder management relationships
This role comes with excellent benefits including remote working, competitive bonus and health care, pension and more.
For more information please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.