PA/Office Manager - Maternity Cover 9 Months
Great opportunity to cover maternity leave at a small but growing hedge fund based in Mayfair, with a friendly team, a varied day and a good work life balance. This is a diverse role which encompasses traditional PA duties, office administration and some accountancy. It is an opportunity for a committed candidate to grow with a business and get involved with all aspects of operating a small company, working closely with the founders of the firm in a relaxed but hard working environment.
Office Admin, for example:
- Answer phones
- Greet all guests and provide refreshments
- Make sure office is stocked up on all supplies
- Ensure office is kept presentable
- Manage all contracts and accounts relating to office e.g. phones, mobile phones, internet, cleaners
- Manage all filing for office
- Ensure all bills are paid on time
- Edit and create presentations, spreadsheets etc.
PA work, for example:
- Assist with work related to fund
- Manage diaries
- Book restaurants, travel etc.
- Ad hoc work for the partners
Finance and Accounts, for example:
- Keep Sage and office accounting books up to date
- Manage payroll
- Manage correspondence and filings with FCA, HMRC and other related bodies
- Manage book keeper (if required)
- Manage invoices received and issued
- Manage all bank correspondence, statements etc.
- Degree desirable
- Competent in maths
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages
- Well presented
- Very well organised