Salary £30,000 + Company Car + Performance Related Bonus + Excellent Benefit Package
Job ref: 917759
We are currently seeking an experienced and confident Project Manager to work for a market leading organisation who are in the Times Top 100 companies to work for. This is an exciting and varied role which involves Project Managing the onboarding of new business for the organisation, and the ideal candidate will have fleet experience, or alternatively experience working with either client or customer facing projects.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for on-boarding new clients into the organisation which will take usually between one to six months depending on the nature of the new client. This will involve:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to your clients
- Managing the full project from start through to implementation
- Organising and holding meetings, then providing detailed reports
- Arranging for all documents and systems have been fully set ups
- Managing client expectations and maintaining agreed timescales
- Visiting client sites across the UK
- Communicating with internal departments
This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and motivated individual to work for a fantastic company, in a role which involves UK wide travel, but who are also offering some flexibility to work from home on occasion.
To be considered for this Project Manager role, you will have the following:
- Experience with Project Management ideally within a client or customer facing environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong negotiation, persuasion and people skills
- High attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communicative skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks appropriately
- Highly IT literate with advanced Microsoft skills
- A driving licence is essential for this role
To be considered for this superb role call us immediately to demonstrate your communication skills and tenacity for this role, or email your CV to us.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*