Finance Business Partner
Partner Financial are currently working with a leading Media business who are highly acquisitive, and have the strategy in place to ensure they achieve their target. Our client offers the expertise and capabilities to ensure their customers build a brand that is a true reflection of their values. With a portfolio of innovative products and services, they are able to provide a truly bespoke service on a global basis.
The newly appointed Finance Business Partner will provide decision support to a transformation project that is operating globally. This support is key to ensuring that both the strategic and operational goals of the team are delivered and the business is able to build a sustainable, globally consistent delivery model that will demonstrate best practice.
- Working with the global operational finance team, providing key insight to enable decision making on both operational activity and transformation initiatives.
- Commercial management of finance outsourcing contracts to ensure all terms are adhered to and new contract spend is negotiated effectively.
- Taking ownership for, and reviewing business cases, including detailed review of spend against budget for finance transformation initiatives.
- Financial modelling, scenario planning and providing information that will support new investment cases.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to create robust monthly budgets and forecasts for various projects.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining robust cost control processes and enable effective management of project spend, both centrally and within market.
- Identifying potential risks to projects and suggesting ways to mitigate.
- Creating high quality management accounts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Qualified Accountant, with extensive experience working in complex, matrix organisations.
- Experienced business partnering with cost functions.
- Strong Excel and financial modelling skills.
- Proven experience driving and influencing change.
- Experience analysing business cases and investment opportunities.
- Have a natural ability to manage a multitude of senior stakeholders.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Richard Bodles who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.