Mid-Senior C# Net Developer
C# .Net Software Developer - Reigate
A global financial services company with offices in Reigate are looking for a Software Developer with a background in C# .Net Development to join there team.
The company is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
The role sits withing one of the Agile development teams in Reigate working on a variety of market-leading software products. You will be part of a close-knit development team following Scrum methodologies to create new product features and enhance existing code, whilst ensuring the product meets high levels of reliability, maintainability, usability and performance.
As a Software Developer you will be responsible for :
- Designing, implementing, refactoring and testing code (C#), following best practices for maintainability, testability and performance,
- Implementing unit tests (C#, NUnit), developing test frameworks and associated automated test cases
- Reviewing and debugging code to identify defects, performance bottlenecks or technical debt,
- Working closely with test engineers to guarantee suitable test coverage, identifying and executing manual tests if necessary,
- Participating in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups and sprint retrospectives, striving to continuously improve the team velocity, its processes and engineering practices,
You will have a commercial experience in:
- Software development experience using C# .NET, or similar (Java, Python, C++)
- Full software development lifecycle: requirements capture and analysis, estimation, detailed software design, object-orientated software implementation, unit and system-level testing, installation and deployment,
- Software engineering best practices, processes and supporting tools,
- Ability to coordinate day-to-day development and bug fixing activities,
- Ability to design high-performance, scalable and extensible software architectures and algorithms which are also easy to test, debug and maintain
Desirable experience in :
- SQL Server (or other SQL databases),
The role is permanent based in Reigate and paying a competitive salary of £45,000 - £60,000 plus benefits.
Apply by submitting a copy of your CV or by contacting Jessica Christoforou on or emailing a copy of your CV
Key Word: C#, .Net, ASP, SQL, Software, Development, MVC, WCF, SDLC