Procurement Manager | East Riding of Yorkshire | £20 - £22 per hour
Are you a Procurement or Buying Specialist/ Manager looking for work in the East Riding of Yorkshire?
A college in East Yorkshire area is currently seeking a Procurement Manager to work within various campuses and areas within the College Group.
The successful candidate will seek to achieve maximum value for money in all purchasing transactions into which the Group enters. The candidate will also work to achieve more effective purchashing arrangements, better relationships with suppliers and more advantageous procurement terms for the Group.
Ideally you will have:
- Level 4/5 management qualification or qualified to degree level/ equivalent professional qualification
- Experience managing business support services
- Experience of successful budget management
- Experience of developing and implementing procurement strategies
Some of the benefits working with CER:
- Dedicated team committed finding you the right job for you and continued support during your assignment.
- Opportunity to earn £250 through recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply).
If you are committed to sharing your expertise and supporting young people we are keen to hear from you. Submit your CV today and we will get back to you or simply call Chris Pender direct on .