Working on behalf of an award-winning Chartered firm of financial planning experts who offer tailored advice in the fields of Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Auto Enrolment, we are seeking a Helpdesk Administrator
As Helpdesk Administrator, you will be the first level of contact support and response for clients (including IFA’s, Accountants, Employers and Employees. You will work the with Auto Enrolment, Employee Benefits and Wealth Management teams, as well as third party introducers, ensuring the highest possible level of service and support at all times.
Their senior management team have worked together for many years, providing cohesive leadership and direction and have a team of highly qualified consultants and advisers who offer a wealth of experience in pension and employee benefit consultancy, with many being pension transfer specialists.
Given their history and experience in helping organisations on the design and implementation of employee benefit programmes, they also now play a part in auto enrolment.
Our client are extremely proud of their prestigious Chartered status, awarded by the Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Liaise with 3rd party administrators to process client and member queries effectively
- Adhere to internal process and alert deviation to line manager
- Provide guidance and information to Advisers, Accountants and Employers looking for help / clarification / information on Auto Enrolment solutions for their clients / companies
- Provide email-based support to team members & clients as delegated by the Helpdesk
- Be able to guide payroll administrators / accountants through Auto Enrolment processes, and process all accompanying instructions
- Process member instructions as received via email / post
- Manage the uploading of data and communications to company software to keep a complete auditable trail
- Resolve queries, troubleshooting and concerns expressed by employees, employers and Introducers - which are associated to their online application, the auto enrolment processes and communications - providing appropriate guidance where necessary
- Support Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Group Pension Clients, their members and the Existing Business Team with regard to any email administrative requests
- Pass clients who require regulated advice to the appropriate consultants within the group
- Be compliant in all activities in accordance with regulations and standards of the company, the FCA, OFCOM, the Pensions Regulator and any other relevant regulatory bodies
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- You are a team player and enjoy a busy, fast paced working environment
- You have a professional manner and fantastic work ethic with the confidence and personal skills to work with a wide range of clients and colleagues
- You have an exceptional eye for detail, are meticulous and methodical with a high level of accuracy - even when completing tasks under pressure or to tight deadlines
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter, someone who takes initiative with a CAN DO attitude and you can be flexible within your defined role
- You are a FANTASTIC Communicator - you have outstanding communication skills and consider yourself to be articulate with good tone and excellent grammar
- You are highly organised and demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritise delivery in accordance with deadlines and within the defined quality requirements
- You are determined, diligent and resourceful - you won’t be happy until you have resolved a client query to some satisfactory level
- You are IT Proficient and easily adapt to new systems
- You are a confident user of the MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook and Word) and consider yourself to have an Intermediate to Advanced skill level in MS Excel and MS Word
- You are reliable, teachable, adaptable and a keen and quick learner
- A track record of roles that prove administration, data input and/or communication skills
- IT/Computer literacy - inform us of your knowledge / experience of using the MS Office Suite (in particular: MS Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Job history demonstrating that you embrace new systems quickly (Have you worked on different databases, programs or software?)
Any of the following may be advantageous to your application
- Some experience working within Financial Services
- Any experience of Pensions, Payroll software or Pensions within Payroll
This is a 12 month contract position offering you a learning experience, and enabling you to acquire additional skills that may result in an opportunity for permanent placement at the end of the contract - depending on business needs.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.