Maths Teacher in South Kent
GSL Education invites applications for the position of a MATHEMATICS TEACHER in an established institution in South Kent. The candidate is expected to teach across Key stages 3 & 4 and must join immediately for a fixed term to summer 2018.
- An aspirational school with high expectations and a balanced approach to support and challenge enable their students and staff to succeed and achieve
- Is future focused but holds fast to traditional values and takes pride in the achievements it makes whether these be in the exam hall, on the sports field or in creative arts
- Promotes a strong sense of community and belonging and supports students to develop and flourish both academically and as young people
- OFSTED reports on the school have mentioned rigorous professional development among teachers who are focused on driving the quality of teaching to the highest standards.
- A valid teaching qualification namely: a QTLS / PGCE with QTS in Mathematics and/or currently work in the further education sector.
- Newly Qualified Teachers may also apply. If from abroad, an overseas’ qualification is needed
- Evidence of at least two years’ teaching experience in a school
- Has a strong grasp of the subject to deliver both the why’s and how’s to students encouraging them to be curious and thoughtful towards the curriculum presented
- Strong interpersonal skills and classroom behavior management, lesson-planning, problem-solving skills, patience and empathy
- Possess an up-to-date Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to pay for a new one
At GSL education, we are dedicated 24/7 to find the best placements for deserving candidates whether you are a veteran or new to the profession. GSL is also an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community. If you would like to seize this opportunity to really contribute to the learning and nurturing of science among the younger generation, please send your CV to GSL Education ASAP!