Facilities / Maintenance Manager M&E
Our client, a leading-edge Property organisation are looking for a Facilities / Maintenance Manager to oversee the provision of Facilities, Maintenance and all Mechanical and Electrical equipment across multiple sites based in London.
What's in it for you?
- A chance to work within a well-established, growing organisation with long term career aspects
- A competitive salary + travel expenses
As a Facilities/Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for:
- To provide technical expertise and support to site-based staff
- Organising and overseeing external and internal contractors
- The maintenance and upkeep of plant-based equipment
- Ensuring all staff are compliant with operating procedures including monitoring of Mechanical & Electrical equipment.
- Assisting in staff training in relation to maintenance and facilities management
- Overall Health & Safety compliance
As a Facilities Maintenance Manager you will have;
- A background in Facilities and Maintenance management specifically in dealing with Mechanical & Electrical equipment is essential
- Experience within a similar role, supporting on site staff
- The ability to multi task and prioritise a busy and demanding workload
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
If this Facilities / Maintenance Manager sound like the right role for you, then please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch!