Personal Tax Semi-Senior
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Person Tax Semi Senior to join a growing Practice in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. Great role dealing with a diverse group of clients with great career progression and exposure.
Competitive salary and study support, you will ideally have at least two years of Tax experience and have worked in a Practice environment before. Fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation who value their staff.
My client are a growing Practice based in Borehamwood who have a diverse group of clients and offer a great working environment. They are a family run business who treat their staff well and offer excellent exposure, a competitive salary and study support. You will have the opportunity to work with clients from a number of different industries and have the opportunity to progress and grow with the organisation.
- Preparing annual tax returns
- Monitoring chargeability on a weekly basis
- Completing posting for complex or missing areas of tax returns
- Assisting in dealing with enquiries raised by HMRC
- Reviewing tax returns and accompanying workings as drafted by junior staff
- Obtaining missing information from the client, third parties or elsewhere in the firm as appropriate
- Preparing/amending and/or approving letters and emails for the supervisor's approval
- Drafting replies to client or third party correspondence, seeking further input as appropriate
- Electronically filing tax returns if necessary
- Preparing other forms etc. as required by HMRC or other third parties
- Ideally a background in a similar role (TAX)
- Experience working in a practice environment
- Great communication skills
- A team player who values their clients and is keen to progress
- Ideally an AAT studier or a similar qualification
- Local to Borehamwood ideally
What's on offer?
- The chance to work for a growing Practice who have a diverse client range
- Full time permanent role with progression
- Competitive salary and study support available