Software (SaaS), Web Hosting - Technical Support Engineer
Software (SaaS) Technical Support Engineer
A vibrant, growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company in the Wimbledon area is looking to hire a Technical Support Engineer. This is a small business (less than 30 staff) with a leading software product used by enterprise-scale household brand name clients nationwide. The software is offered as both Cloud and on-Premise and is under constant development/improvement.
This is a varied role in which you will need to multi-task and be able to apply yourself to diverse challenges, so everyday is a different! The role will involve:
- Installing software on customers machines (Linux/Windows) as well as suggesting improvements to the installer systems.
- Managing the testing of the VM’s, integrations and updates.
- Liaise with the development teams about tech issues and fixes besides taking the responsibility of ensuring the resolution of issues are dealt with.
- Communicate with 3rd party’s using the helpdesk to resolve technical inquiries.
- Building out the knowledgebase on common technical FAQs/self-help guides and common issues besides improving the content of the Developer and System Administrator manuals.
- Suggest improvements around usability of the technical aspects of the platform and demonstration this to the dev/product teams.
Suitable candidates will be:
- Vibrant, energetic and have previous experience of working in a technical customer support position, ideally for an SME SaaS provider / business
- Have a strong customer service mindset and exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in an customer facing/technical supporting role
- Have the IT ability to learn how to support the product tech elements (e.g installing software on servers, APIs, integrations, installers, data migration etc)
The position will pay up to £35,000 + corporate benefits.
Fantastic easily accessible offices, a great team of people, on-site gym. Small, rapidly growing business looking for somebody to grow with them