An entry level treasury assistant role perfect for a graduate in finance, economics or mathematics. Opportunity to start a career with a large multinational technology firm.
A multinational technology firm that has been growing and innovating for a number of years. Looking to expand its treasury function in the UK.
- Daily cash management responsibilities.
- Accurate recording of bank transaction into the Treasury Management System.
- Reporting on daily and monthly cash positions.
- Ad hoc project work.
- Driven individual looking to start a career in corporate treasury.
- A Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or mathematics.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a ever-changing work environment.
- Interest in money markets and their effects on multinational businesses.
- Competitive salary.
- Exposure to the treasury function within a large FTSE 250 technology company.