We are looking for a driven analyst with excellent communication skills to join an innovative company specialising in shareholder engagement. You will be primarily responsible for planning and executing multiple projects on behalf of clients by communicating and engaging with all levels of shareholders. You will also be responsible for analysing data and producing accurate research reports.
- Engage and respond to all shareholder inquiries by phone, electronically or in person as appropriate
- Chase shareholders, clients and other parties for responses.
- Input, process and analyse data
- Produce a variety of research reports
- Draft bespoke scripts, Q&A's and documents relating to specific projects
- Draft client reports
- Build up a knowledge of the target audience
- Retain knowledge acquired and use it to inform and improve the outcome of future work
- Continually gain client feedback
- Mentoring and training new team members