Lead Mechanical Engineer
Lead Mechanical Maintenance Engineer| Green Park, West End (London) | £36,500 + Package
Are you an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer? If so then please read on:
I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work in a high end office premises based near Hyde Park (London). You will be working on in a small team across 1 building, the contractor maintains both landlord and tenant area's.
- £36,500 basic salary
- Days Only - 4 on, 4 off shift pattern
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (increasing annually)
- High end premises
- Overtime available
- Basic HVAC / Plant maintenance
- Air handling units, fan coil units, boilers, chillers, pumps, motors, pulleys, filters, belts etc
- Other building services duties when required
- Communicating / updating the client and maintain the relationship
- Ensuring minimal downtime of all systems.
- Experience working in commercial building services
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Able to work the hours advertised
- Experience working within both landlord and tenant area's of a commercial premises are preferable
If this position could potentially be of interest, please submit a CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.