Kenneth Brian Associates are working with a market leading services firm based near Derby, to hire a Finance Manager. The role will oversee 6 finance processing staff and report directly to the Finance Director.
You will ideally be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, but those qualified by experience will also be considered. Along with previous staff management experience, you must also have experience in the following areas;
To oversee all financial aspects including,
- Ensure accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, payments and credit control run smoothly
- Monitor aged debt position
- Oversee month end processes including: Bank Reconciliations, Preparation of Debtors and Creditors, Prepayments, Accruals, Review of Sales and Purchase Ledgers, Review of Purchase Control system, Review of Fixed Asset Register.
- Oversee weekly payment runs
- Review and approve payroll for monthly paid staff
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns to include EU trading
- Submission of Office of National Statistics data
- Ad Hoc projects as required
Working hours are 9 to 5 and a competitive benefits package is offered.