Communication Manager - Coleshill - up to £50,000 - £70,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding, professional and experienced Communication Manager for our client in Coleshill to cover areas of consumer and corporate PR.
Responsibilities of the Communication Manager will include:
- Monitor media coverage, industry trends and compile media monitoring reports
- Draft press releases, statements, copy, quotes, Q&A and presentations
- Manage award programmes
- Maintain relationships with trade and national media, selling in activity
- Oversee the strategic planning, implementation, and tracking of specific communications to support the events calendar
- Lead the strategy development and execution of internal communications, helping to embed our values and culture
Requirements of the Communication Manager:
- A minimum grade 2:1 or equivalent within their degree
- 5+ years relevant experience within communications and/or journalism
The successful Communication Manager can expect:
- A generous salary of between £50,000-£70,000 DOE
- 5 weeks’ holiday
- Competitive company pension scheme
If you are experienced in any of the following areas, please apply: PR management, People management, Budget management, Project management, Copywriting.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us in 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.