Systems Executive, London, Competitive Salary & excellent benefits, 12 month Fixed Term Contract
"WE ARE THE GO-TO COMPANY FOR THE WORLDS BEST BRANDS"
Global Brands Group (GBG) is one of the world’s leading branded fashion accessories, footwear and apparel companies.
We have a broad portfolio of owned and licensed brands such as Calvin Klein, Katy Perry, Fiorelli, Juicy Couture, Modalu, Frye, All Saints and many more. Our focus us to bring these brands to new levels, expanding their category penetration and global reach. Strategic and design driven, we are category leaders in fashion accessories, footwear and apparel with the best design and sales teams in the industry.
To be a leader in globalising the brands we own, license and manage. With a spirit of innovation and a drive for excellence we seek new markets, new categories and new geographies. This is the place world-class talent calls home.
This is an exciting 12 month contract that has been created in our Footwear & Accessories team to support the Selling Tools that we use in our Sales and Customer Services Team. You will be the first point of contact to solve issues with the selling tools, but you will also provide continuous improvement and identify new solutions to utilise these tools. You will also be responsible for the Setup of data and creating customer records and managing imagery in the system.
- Setup of parameters before each new season to allow sales order data entry.
- Upload line sheets adding drops, new styles etc.
- Managing new Customer Creation in the system and updating customer records
- Managing user groups and sub teams within the system
- Managing core line sheet creation
- Managing imagery within the system making sure that all products have an assigned image
- Error handling of Data Import and making sure files have been imported correctly
- Manually upload orders to ERP systems when necessary
- Training Agents and assisting to solve issues
- Sales Team Training
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in managing Data or an ERP system
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Positive and Enthusiastic
- Good listening skills
"Master Data"; "Sales Data"; "Online Content"; "Data Management"; "Sales Support"; "Order Entry"; "Order Processing"; KIMO; NAV; Pixsell; "Creating Customer Accounts"; NuOrder