Helpdesk Advisors - Fixed Term Contracts
Helpdesk Advisors, Fixed Term Contracts
About the role
Due to continued growth in our contact centre we are pleased to be recruiting for multiple Pensions Helpdesk Advisors to join us on Fixed Term Contract basis's (please note previous Pensions experience is not essential). Based within our bright modern offices at Lingfield Point, Darlington you will work Monday-Friday on a rotation basis between the hours of 8.30am and 6pm (37.5 hours per week). Please note the length of the contract may either be initially until the end of July or until the end of December - they may also be extended or made permanent.
Working within our Teachers Pensions department you will provide advice and guidance to a variety of telephone based enquirers, always ensuring a high level of customer service. It is essential you have a professional telephone manner and can demonstrate previous customer service experience either face to face or over the phone.
About Capita | Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide award-winning pensions and employee benefits solutions. As one of the leading consultancies in the UK, our specialist knowledge and expertise ensures we create innovative solutions which can make a real difference to our clients and their employees.
What you will do:
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients, members and third parties in line with service level agreements Create and maintain consistent and accurate scheme records and events
- Work within set key performance Indicators and quality standards and to make every effort to achieve these.
- Participate in and promote good team communication.
- Answer 100% of all calls where reference to the Teachers file is necessary. All remaining calls to be forwarded via referral messages to the relevant department maintaining a referral rate of 5%.
- Identify complaints at the earliest opportunity and escalate as appropriate.
Your experience will include:
- Excellent customer service experience within a fast-paced environment
- Professional telephone manner
- A polite, friendly approach
- Strong communication skills - the ability to listen and articulate information effectively
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A keen interest to learn as in depth training relating to Pensions will be conducted for the first 8-10 weeks
- Experienced in using Microsoft Word and Excel
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.