Digital Online Marketing Manager
Nigel Wright are recruiting for an Online Marketing Manager to join a leading financial services organisation based in Newcastle. The company are a well known name and operate in both B2B and B2C markets, this role will join an established team on a maternity cover contract for 9 months.
This role will take responsibility for the group digital marketing strategy and website, ensuring it is optimised, compliant and kept up to date. The successful applicant will have line management responsibility for two junior staff alongside their own job role.
On offer is a competitive salary with an immediate start date.
- Managing organic and paid campaigns from conception to delivery
- Develop and distribute content across online channels
- Develop Social media campaigns
- Manage and liaise with digital agency partners
- Production of briefs and campaigns
- Analysis of performance and reporting
- Commission/produce graphics, videos and photography
- Line manager observations/feedback ensuring successful performance against KPIs
- Excellent understanding of online/digital marketing techniques.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics and reporting
- Ability to develop marketing plans and strategies.
- Multi-tasker, able to manage several projects at different stages at the same time.
- Excellent eye for detail and ability to proof read/copy check.
- Man-management experience desirable
(Successful applicants will be required to pass a credit check due to the nature of the industry)