General Manager vacancy:
The Starting Gate is a well-loved institution in Alexander Palace with a healthy mix of locals, families and visitors to the famous Alexandra Palace for events. We have built up a loyal following locally of both drinkers and food customers by delivering a healthy mix of traditional Ales, craft beers and great quality pub food with a menu that encompasses pub favourites, sharing dishes and a cracking Sunday Lunch. We are looking for a general manager to take on this iconic local pub, embrace the loyal local trade and take the business forward embracing the local amenities that form a huge part of our core market. The successful General Manager will have a true entrepreneurial spirit, be equally passionate about beer and wine as they are food and be prepared to lead from the front to deliver a quality product to satisfy our locals and transient customers alike.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
For those applicants without their own transport – you must ensure that you are able to travel to and from work at the required times of the job role.
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....