Digital Media Manager
Bluetree are pleased to be working with an award-winning independent marketing and consulting firm with an established reputation for excellence in the higher education, travel and lifestyle sectors.
The Digital Media Manager will be responsible for running digital media and PPC campaigns. The susccessful candidate will be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM), and search engine optimization (SEO) would be a distinct benefit. Your key role will be to ensure the online marketing activities run effectively and efficiently delivering results of the highest quality, with the best possible return on investment for their clients.
The Digital Media Manager will be an integral part of the agency where you have the potential to grow both your own skills and influence the future direction of your employers. There is one direct report.
· Ensuring that the digital media campaigns are performing to their optimum levels
· Implement and optimize digital media and paid search campaigns on an ongoing basis
· Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
· Monitor budgets and oversee search platform accounts (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
· Ensure all agreed metrics are tracked across all major Search and Display platforms
· Develop insightful and actionable reports for management/ clients
· Provide consultation and be the point of contact for tracking troubleshooting
· Attend key client meetings and pitches to provide technical advertising expertise
· Manage the relationships with partners (Google, Facebook etc)
· Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends and apply as relevant
· Experience running advertising campaigns across paid for Search and Display, ideally across multiple sectors.
· Demonstrable understanding and responsiveness to the business environment and business issues related to digital marketing and customer needs
· Proven digital marketing and paid search experience
· Working knowledge of third-party ad implementation software (DCM preferable)
· Working Knowledge of Google 360
· Understanding of the principles of coding (HTML), CRM, and campaigns, and customer lifecycle
· Demonstrated ability to build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms
· Knowledge of content and influencer marketing strategies
· Ability to create analytical dashboards using appropriate digital tools to measure and evaluate the success of digital marketing activities
· A good working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
· Proficiency in MS Office with strong Excel Skills, and the ability to utilise advanced formulas and features