Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Assistant - Are you looking to kick-start your digital marketing career? Join a high-flying finance company based in Greater Manchester as their new Digital Marketing Assistant!
Digital Marketing Assistant - About The Company
With nearly 200 years’ experience within the financial industry, it’s no surprise that our client has the knowledge to be the industry leaders they are today! Over this period, they have managed to carve a successful career by providing customers across the UK with a variety of high-quality financial products and services. As they continue to dominate the market, they now require a new Digital Marketing Assistant to join their team of marketing experts!
Digital Marketing Assistant - About The Role
The Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting the business’ marketing team with the development and execution of the marketing acquisition campaigns across a number of platforms and channels including email, direct mail, PPC and SEO. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual to join a company which boasts excellent career progression opportunities.
The Key Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Assistant:
- Assist on the maintenance and development of the business’ website through a variety of ways including engaging content, user behaviour analysis and A/B testing
- Help plan and execute the marketing campaigns across a variety of channels such as PPC and Display
- Produce regular reports which identify key trends and business development opportunities
- Carry out maintenance and administration of the affiliate marketing programme which all ensuring all marketing material are aligned with the brand guidelines
- Ensure the marketing budget is adhered to as well as identifying any risks that occur in the marketing function
- Comply with the office health and safety procedures and also assist with the implementation of the corporate culture initiatives
Digital Marketing Assistant - The Perfect Candidate:
- Educated to degree level in either marketing or similar subject
- At least one years’ experience within a similar marketing role
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office and excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other marketing analysis platforms
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of reporting on key trends and opportunities
- Adaptable to new online marketing tools including Wordpress, Google Adwords and Google Optimise
- Willing to learn and develop their skillset!
Are you ready to take the plunge and apply for this fantastic new role? Apply online today!