Technical Analyst - Application Support
Our client based in Coventry are a leader in the banking industry. They are looking for a Technical Support Analyst.
The Support Analyst will provide application and troubleshooting line support to all the internal team. The successful candidate will have a pro-active attitude and an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake the correct analysis, prioritisation and diagnosis, leading to the swift resolution of every issue raised. Ensuring that the customer is kept informed and advised will also be important. Though this role will be based in London, they will also provide support to other offices and remote access support. There will be some administrative duties and tasks to be undertaken by this role.
Skill / experience requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, telephone manner and face-to-face - essential
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Previous IT support experience required
- Previous experience of autonomous role would be beneficial
- Incident Management experience - managing incidents through to resolution with an appreciation of business impact and effective communication
- Experience of AD administration
- Experience of WIN 7/8/10
- Experience of Office 2010/2013/2016
- Experience of Server 2008/2012
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2010/2016 within a corporate environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Experience of administering Exchange 2010
- A self-motivated, pro-active individual who gains satisfaction from delivering customer focussed services