Quality & Change Manager
NRG are working exclusively with a large organisation in the healthcare sector and due to their continued growth are looking to recruit a Quality & Change Manager to join their digital services team.
Starting Salary: £22,000 + pay progression + fantastic benefits including:
- Holiday entitlements of 27 days per year, plus eight general and public holidays, rising to 33 days after 10 years' service.
- Better career and salary progression based on the application of your knowledge and skills.
- Excellent pension scheme with contributions ranging from 5%-14%, dependant on your pay grade.
- Personal development reviews to support your career aspirations.
To ensure that standardised methods and procedures for technical change are used to ensure efficient and effective handling of all technological changes in order to minimise the risk and impact of changes to service availability and quality.
- To support the service in achieving its objectives by setting the standard for identifying, assessing and controlling any potential and approved changes.
- Ensuring IM&T processes are processed in accordance with service policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for owning the change management processes and activities and make sure they operate efficiently and effectively, and that they comply with governance controls.
- Providing advice to staff and client organisations on system policies.
- Chair the Change Advisory Board ensuring required personnel are in attendance and ensuring that all changes are either approved or rejected accordingly.
- Ensuring that all technical changes and projects implemented into the development and production environment are compliant with relevant change management policies, and review the change requests to ensure the right lessons have been learnt and failure rates decrease.
- Responsible for managing, tracking and reporting all change requests throughout their life cycle, drive awareness of the change management process, and develop a continual service improvement plan.
- Deliver standardised change management policies and processes.
- Evaluate the impact of the proposed change on systems and needs / requirements for update, revision to supporting documentation and employee training.
- Provide guidance to senior managers to enable resolution of disputed changes proposed.
- Review supporting records to ensure alignment with the change and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements i.e. 27001.
- Ensure a robust process is adopted and applied for the escalation and resolution of all change proposals.
- Provide support, guidance and technical knowledge with regards to the change management process throughout the Trust..
- Ensure the process for engaging stakeholders, documenting change and assessing change impact is carried out consistently at all business levels.
- Provide reporting by way of metrics related to the change management process.
- Ensure incidents caused as a result of change are investigated and that processes are updated accordingly.
- Demonstrate to core values and behaviours of the Trust.
- Educated to degree level (or relevant experience).
- ITIL knowledge and experience.
- Experience of ISO27001.
- Experience of delivering high quality, customer focused, support to a range of customers.
- A good knowledge of Windows-based operating systems, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office suites, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic IT incidents
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Effective team working skills
- NVQ3 or HNC in a PC/desktop support related discipline.
- Experience of working to Service Level Agreement targets, and managing own workloads to meet them.
- Knowledge of network fundamentals and experience of connecting and disconnecting network devices.
- Knowledge and experience of working with secure corporate wireless networks.