The Ocado General Merchandise (GM) business is expanding rapidly, growing ranges and launching new specialist websites, enabling us to offer our customers the ultimate one stop shop. We are looking for an individual who will thrive and develop themselves in this fast moving and ever evolving environment, working on our newest specialist multi-channel premium beauty business, Fabled.com.
Main purpose of the role:
To be the day-to-day lead on all paid online advertising campaigns for the destinations sites under Speciality Stores Ltd (SSL) this will be Fetch and Fabled, encompassing paid search, display and paid social as well as monitoring the performance from outside agencies working on affiliate partnerships.
Key areas of responsibility:
- To work with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop and deliver the on-going strategic online marketing activities of the SSL brands.
- To deliver online advertising alongside SSL’s offline multi-channel marketing activities.
- To work on the creation and on-going optimisation of targeted PPC marketing campaigns to support the focus of new customer acquisition and existing customer retention.
- To create and monitor purchase orders on the Ocado finance system.
- To consistently monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of online marketing activity.
- Consistently monitoring targets in line with the budgeted spend.
- To work with the SSL Creative team to develop and test new campaigns and initiatives that adhere to the different brand guidelines.
- To work with the Digital Marketing Manager to integrate the latest technologies and distribution channels (mobile, social media etc.) across paid marketing campaigns.
- To keep up-to-date with current technologies and initiatives pertinent to online marketing.
- To manage reporting processes internally of PPC/affiliate performance to the wider business areas on a weekly basis, providing analysis and recommendations moving forwards.
- Numeric, analytical, detail - focused
- Proactive, can do attitude, willing to learn and adopt new ideas
- Effective communicator, both verbal and in writing
- Problem solver
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Graduate level
- Excellent experience with Google Adwords - specifically building and optimising PPC campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of EXCEL in the use of analysing trends in search data
- Highly numerate and able to easily interpret data for analysis of marketing campaigns
- Understanding the core KPIs for the different online marketing channels
- Have knowledge of Google Analytics/Google Adwords/Bing and preferably Doubleclick (or some other campaign management tool)
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status