Sales Support Administrator
Working on behalf of an award-winning Chartered firm of financial planning experts who offer tailored advice in the fields of Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Auto Enrolment, we are seeking an experienced Sales Support Administrator.
As Sales Support Administrator, you will be managing the flow of all Financial Planning Reports, written by the outsourced Paraplanning tea. You will be providing pre and post sales administration support for a team of Wealth Managers and Paraplanners for corporate and individual clients.
Their senior management team have worked together for many years, providing cohesive leadership and direction and have a team of highly qualified consultants and advisers who offer a wealth of experience in pension and employee benefit consultancy, with many being pension transfer specialists.
Given their history and experience in helping organisations on the design and implementation of employee benefit programmes, they also now play a part in auto enrolment.
Our client are extremely proud of their prestigious Chartered status, awarded by the Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage outsourced client advice reports; from issue to implementation stage for a variety of financial planning products
- Liaise with the Senior Administrator to request assistance from the Administration team, where necessary
- Submission of new business application forms
- Online applications
- Online quotations and other ad-hoc report research
- Conduct quarterly Wealth Management Fund Research
- Deal with telephone and email queries generated by clients or providers
- Providing support to both the Paraplanners and Administration team
- Assist with general administration where necessary
- Preparation of relevant documents ahead of HNW client meetings
- Ad-hoc projects / duties for the development of the Wealth Management Team
- Other WM administration tasks as requested
- Be compliant in all activities in accordance with regulations and standards of our clients’ and the FCA
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Financial Planning exams desirable; CF level and above
- 2 years minimum IFA administrator experience
- Team player, who likes variety in their job and likes working in a small team, where the ability to work flexibly will be required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good personal skills to work with a range of colleagues and clients
- Capable of competently using MS Office packages including Excel, Word, Outlook
Advantageous but not essential - Knowledge of Advisor Office
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.