Audio Visual Technician/Engineer
A superb opportunity for the successful applicant to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and cutting edge company in the local market. Our client is ideally seeking candidates with previous experience of working in the live events AV sector, but is flexible and would consider more junior applicants who seek an early role in what could be a promising career in AV.
To be considered you must be highly technically capable and knowledgeable, (through education or previous experience) and will ideally also have had experience of a client facing role whereby high calibre events production and delivery are the cornerstone of the business.
Not only will you be integral to the preparation and planning of key projects with the client and project team, you will also be part of the team responsible for the delivery and implementation of each event and hence strong customer service skills are also required to be successful.
Key duties include:
- On site support for projects of all sizes to include the technical rig, client liaison, rehearsals, show operation etc.
- Full event support including face to face client contact
- Preparation of equipment prior to despatch
- Assist in planning and pre event testing (where required) of full AV systems
- Dealing with customers on collections and returns
- Simple maintenance and servicing of company equipment
A growing and dynamic business, there are genuine opportunities to develop into the future for a loyal and hard-working applicant. Candidates will need to show flexibility to ensure they're available to satisfy the needs of each individual project, but a rewarding and team oriented environment is on offer for those who apply.
Moving quickly for the right person, our client is able to offer market leading access to worldwide clients and is a truly exciting place to develop your career in professional, live event AV. Please apply now to be considered for the short list.