Purchase Ledger Clerk Maternity Cover
Patisserie Holdings PLC
(Trading as Patisserie Valerie, Druckers, Baker & Spice, Philpotts and FPC)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding AIM listed café chain with stores around the UK and with a head office based in Birmingham.
The candidate will report into the purchase ledger manager and work within a close purchase ledger team. They will build and maintain good supplier and internal relationships.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of a portfolio of suppliers accounts
- Performance of monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Raising payments for suppliers
- Ensuring the accuracy of the supplier accounts
- Dealing pro-actively with queries
- Processing invoices in Sage and on the online ordering system
- Ensuring all invoices are authorised
- Must have minimum one year's experience of working in purchase ledger
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and written (e-mail)
- Must have experience of handling difficult situations with suppliers and at the same time maintaining relationships
- Attention to detail and numerical accuracy is essential
- Able to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a proactive attitude and ability to work to deadlines
- Good IT skills including good Excel skills (lookups, pivots).
- Previous experience of using Sage 200 an advantage
- Ideally have experience of dealing with a multi-site retail structure
The salary range for this position is £18,000 - £21,000 and will be based at the Birmingham head office working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with free on site parking. Immediate start available for the right candidate.