A fast-growing business is seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their Finance Team at their Exeter office.
This is a fast-paced and varied position working as part of a small team and reporting to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for undertaking accounts administration duties including:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices on to the system.
- Verifying purchase invoices and liaising with colleagues and suppliers to handle invoice. discrepancies and payment queries, and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Reconciling supplier statements and paying suppliers.
- Assisting colleagues across the finance team as needed.
- Spreadsheet work.
- Providing administrative support, including answering the phones, covering reception as needed
The successful candidate is likely to have some recent experience of purchase ledger, invoice processing or finance administration and seeking a busy role in a friendly team. Experience of using Sage is desirable. An effective communicator, you will possess an approachable personality and a confident, positive attitude.
This employer provides a supportive and friendly working environment.
Salary: c£18,0000pa + free parking.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.