As a key member of the Magnify team, you will play a critical role in planning and implementing our core sports marketing across all our pub & leisure clients. This role demands an organised, ambitious and collaborative team member. You will be key to the deployment of social media, POS, and digital platforms and will become the go-to expert in these key areas for Magnify.
- 3+ years experience in a marketing role ideally with a knowledge of digital and print
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to manage multiple live projects
- Good relationship builder with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines
- Passion for sport desired
- Experience in the bar & hospitality industry highly beneficial
- Management of sports fixture sourcing and monthly print
- Planning for social media and other digital platforms, especially across busy sports weeks.
- Project analysis and budget management
- Weekly client and staff briefings
- Screen content and scheduling as well as system management
- Briefing on important sporting matches
- Supporting the team on larger project work, eg World Cup 2018, Six Nations, events and conferences
Magnify is a unique marketing agency that specialises in sports communication and activations in the pub & leisure industry. By applying our extensive industry experience we ensure the best planning, implementation and communication to our clients and their customers.
We offer a highly personalised service from our HQ in Chiswick to aiming drive, enhance and deliver sports programs for clients across a variety of platforms.
Culture/ Office Life / Perks
Open and honest culture. We have a "win as a team and lose as a team" mantra
Team nights out / bar openings
Meeting Sports Heroes
Tickets to sporting events
This role will grow with the individual so we're looking for someone who wants to make a positive impact on a small but dynamic sports marketing agency.
Please note that due to the nature of sport and leisure industry you may be required to work outside of usual office hours