Assistant Management Accountant
A leading Restaurant group are currently recruiting for an a progressive Assistant Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with production of accurate Profit and Loss accounts for each store.
- To assist with Profit and Loss queries from the stores.
- Produce available accruals schedule prior to the store P&Ls being issued.
- Manage COGS accruals & review process.
- Post accruals for overhead cost lines & provide commentary on variances to budget.
- Assist with preparation of budget & forecast schedules as required.
- Assist with the interim and year end audits by producing an audit file & supporting
- Assist the Senior Management Accountant with analysis and ad-hoc reporting as
- Preparing Weekly P&L every second week with commentary.
- Ensure all premises licenses are up to date at all times.
- Preparing daily sales every second day.
- Perform any other activity pertinent to the role as directed by the Senior
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Retail/Leisure industry experience
- To take ownership for all tasks, duties and responsibilities assigned, ensuring they
are completed on time and to the required standard.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- To take a "hands on" approach to the job role.