Teacher of English - Plymouth - ASAP Start
We are currently seeking a qualified, experienced English Teacher to join one of our Secondary schools in Plymouth on a part time basis to start ASAP. The successful applicant will have the ability to confidently and passionately teach English at KS3 and KS4.
The English department is made up of a high performing, extremely driven, dedicated team. This School wants to give pupils every opportunity for Academic Success using innovative, fresh ideas to make learning inspiring and enjoyable for everyone.
If you are an 'out of the box' teacher looking to really make a difference in your next role then this could be the position for you. We will require at least two references from your most recent positions and you will be subject to a DBS check if you are successful.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
* The aptitude to nurture learners, encourage and stimulate young people
* Passion for teaching and education
* Creative approach to teaching as well as being flexible and adaptable
In return we can offer:
* A personal, supportive and friendly service
* Support with personal development and training
* Excellent achievable rates of pay and genuine ongoing support
* Ongoing teaching and leadership opportunities
The Successful applicant will be an enthusiastic and committed teacher who will motivate and inspire students to achieve great results. The person we are seeking will have excellent relationships with students and staff and will be keen to make lessons exciting & engaging.
Salary will be worked out on an individual basis, taking into account your pay scale and is negotiable. We sincerely look forward to hearing from you!