Partnerships Manager - EMEA
A leading Technology company based in Reading with additional travel to client sites are seeking an EMEA Partnerships Manager to join their team on a contract role until June 2018 initially.
The team work across the companies full Devices and Studio product portfolio, which include some fantastic and exciting products.
The successful candidate will help to build and implement the EMEA HQ Partnerships and Experiential strategy, planning and implementation for all devices and markets within the EMEA region.
You will have strong presentation skills with a good understanding of partnerships. You will have experience working with other brands in a brand partner marketing role.
- Become a critical role in the team to deliver and execute the EMEA Partnerships for FY18/FY19.
- Work with the Global team to deliver globally negotiated partnerships regionally.
- Keep local markets updated with Global and regional news and partnerships.
- Build a relationship with local markets and become a voice up to the global team for their work in the field.
- Work with other territories to look at competitor activity and report back to key stakeholders.
- Work with our partnerships agency to deliver best in class innovative partnerships throughout EMEA, keeping our Brand positioning current and trending by proxy.
- Actively keep stakeholders up to date with the campaigns being produced.
- Manage & update calendar of key beats and new games through the fiscal year.
- Join key meetings where company news is shared for hardware and software.
- Developing deep relationships with key partners both internally and externally.
- Work with EOC Barter department to manage through the partnership Barter process.
- Work with Legal department to manage the partnership contracts process.
- Work with Supply Chain to ensure adequate SKU allocation of required consoles for upcoming partnerships.
- Manage the NDA process within the team.
- Proactively acquire and distribute required artwork assets for agencies and partners.
- Work with the insight team for the latest updates on gaming as a category
- Evaluate EMEA Partnerships including reach, success and learnings.
- Be an expert in campaign management skills including deadline management, scheduling and negotiation tactics with strong problem solving capabilities.
- Become a Brand ambassador/evangelist - through deep product knowledge
- Drive clear partnerships and experiential programs within EMEA.
- Build a strong Partnerships and experiential community within the key EMEA markets.
- Raise purchase orders and manage areas of budget with-in the team all up budget.
- Manage junior members of the team.
Influence and Alignment with Key Stakeholders:
- Ability to influence global colleagues to ensure key partnership and experiential strategies are optimized for the EMEA region.
- Collaborate with all key EMEA HQ marketing teams and key stakeholders to ensure visibility and alignment - product development, marketing and BIGS.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with the Global partnerships and experiential teams in Redmond and with all key marketing and partnerships leads within EMEA.
- A self-starter. Ability to impact and influence; to sell your ideas to internal and external stakeholders and make them stick.
- Ability to resolve conflict's easily and quickly via win win scenarios.
- A positive and passionate presenter who engages key stakeholders and potential brand partners.
- Act as trusted advisor to local, regional and global executives on key strategies and plans.
- Develop and maintain extremely strong interpersonal relationships with key business stakeholders, winning their trust as an ongoing leader.
- Be the EMEA's thought-leader and subject-matter expert for the global Interactive Entertainment Business team
- Abilities to deliver measurable business value
- A minimum of 5 years Brand Partner marketing experience, specifically brand partner experience
- Excellent at effectively managing agencies and getting value from agency work.
- Experience managing budgets.
- 2 years' experience minimum working in a regional or global marketing role.
- Ability to influence and motivate.
- Strong communication, cross-group collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead a team to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to engage senior stakeholders.
- Cross channel experience including all social channels, CRM, ATL, PR and .com
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.