2nd Line support
Digital Support Analyst / 2nd Line Support
Our client is a marketing and advertising powerhouse that is widely known in their field of expertise all around the globe. As the market leading company they are they are looking to further grow their technical team to continue to dominate the media and advertising industry.
Based in London the successful candidate will join a support team instructed with configuring routers, switches and wireless devices as well as working on networks and Cisco Switch configurations. Using bespoke application software your helpdesk support will be pivotal to maintaining an uninterrupted service that my client provides, with the goal of achieving zero downtime for their products and solutions.
You will need the following experience;
- Knowledge of bespoke systems
- Basic understanding of networks and Cisco switch configuration
- Some experience using and configuring routers, switches and wireless devices
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems (Fedora and CentOS would be advantageous)
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
With a budget of £30,000 pa
Based in: LONDON – accessible from the surrounding areas
Is this you contact Nick at CatchFish.