Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD/RGN - CAMHS
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - CAMHS
Service Type: Mental Health
Salary: £27,500 - £33,500 per annum (depending upon level of experience)
Service Details / Job Description:
This role is working within a hospital based in Kent. The Hospital require and experienced nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ), ideally with experience of working within CAMHS.
The Staff Nurse is responsible for providing excellent levels of care to the client group and working closely with the wider team to develop care plans whilst monitoring progress.
The management at this service are extremely dedicated to the nursing team, and the team itself is very close knit and supportive. As part of this role you would be offered significant training and development.
1. A valid UK nursing PIN
2. You should be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship
3. You should be either an RMN or RNLD qualified nurse
The following benefits are available to all permanent nurses at this hospital;
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- An employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full
Interviews are being arranged ASAP for this post, for more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to .
PLEASE NOTE: if this role is not of interest to you but you are looking for a new position please get in touch as this is one of many roles in this area, and other areas across the UK.