Our client, an international airline, is seeking a Content Executive to join their team based in Waterside to deliver global omni-channel content to deliver against activity briefs in support of the defined Marketing Plan and CRM Plan. It will be an initial contract until the end of April.
The role will involve delivering activity to meet set briefs and manage the day to day management of external agencies. The successful candidate will have expertise in marketing and managing relationships and have a good commercial and financial acumen.
- Develops & delivers multi-channel content in response to briefs & planning calendar to deliver marketing & customer plans, driving integrated campaigns and ensuring activity reflects brand & customer proposition.
- Ensures content delivers audience perception, belief and action targets.
- Delivers regular comms channels, as appropriate to audience and messaging
- Ensures content has global consistency & efficiency combined with regional relevance
- Ensures content delivery solutions meet brief within available budget
- Works with Partners to deliver joint activity and ensures all Brands' guidelines are executed
- Delivers a tool-kit of content and always on assets for use in multiple channels
- Delivers efficient vehicles, such as templates, to enable speed to market and cost effective delivery
- Ensures delivery to comms guidelines, budget & timeline requirements, SEO guidelines and legal compliance
- Manages day to day delivery through agency teams
- Continually looks to external benchmarks to identify best practice and content innovation
Skills and experience (practised capability/behaviour)
- Proven skill in delivering activity
- Good commercial awareness and focus on delivery to stretching goals and targets
- Strong creative marketing skills
- Good analytical skills - able to understand & react to multiple complex data sources. Sound judgement
- Ability to manage within budgets effectively
- Excellent awareness of multi media consumer behaviour and content effectiveness
- Strong agency management, with proven ability to deliver results
- Proven ability to manage multi channel marketing activities
- Strong experience in marketing comms, with proven ability to deliver business results
- Experience of successful management of cross functional projects
- Proven project and campaign manager with evidence of strong delivery against targets
- Awareness of how technology, tools and/ or processes can enhance marketing activity
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.