Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to join a dedicated and niche business to support their Installation Engineer in offering maintenance and repair of their in-house manufactured equipment.
The role will fall part of the service team and involves installations and service support in the UK.
- You will undertake the qualification of the companies Flow Chemistry systems during your time at the office.
- Perform maintenance, upgrades and servicing on-site and at the factory.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on PPM and repair.
- providing technical support to customers.
Skills & qualifications:
- Strong experience within an service or installation role
- NVQ 3 or National Diploma in Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Good logical troubleshooting techniques
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Someone happy to travel throughout the UK.
- Experience within a scientific industry and working in a lab environment if not in house training will be given.
- Electro- Mechanical experience
- Experience in working across the UK at customer sites.