Technical Payroll Analyst
Technical Payroll Analyst - Atherstone - £39,275
Our client, a globally recognised corporate head office, is looking to recruit a Technical Payroll Analyst to join their expanding team with experience with Resource Link.
The Technical Payroll Analyst will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the technical report writing within Resource Link Reporting Services (RRS) to support all business requests relating to all GB and IE Payroll data
- Support the Payroll team in a review and checking capacity when required
- Work alongside the Payroll Analyst from a technical perspective regarding System Administration duties
- Work alongside the Payroll Analyst in a technical capacity to provide data for and implement the annual pay review into Resource Link
- Carry out system testing for any proposed implementation of forthcoming software releases or bespoke software
- Distribute new reports across the business as required ensuring the correct cascading rules are applied
- Review System Security on a quarterly basis
- Work alongside the Payroll Analyst to produce exceptions/ reporting pack monthly to cover Payroll
- Responsible for creation of reports required for auditing purposes on all areas of employee related data across GB and IE departments
- Support internal and external colleagues to implement reporting requirements to ensure Company Pension Compliance
- Assist with general Payroll/Pension data analysis as required
- Prepare presentations within areas of expertise bi-annually to be delivered during Payroll Workshops
The Technical Payroll Analyst can expect:
- £39,275 with yearly incremental increases
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension after 4 years
If you are experienced in any of the following then please apply; Payroll, BACS, Finance Assistant.
Please note: if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.