Email Marketing Executive
Job Title:Email Marketing Executive
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Purpose: Responsible for the Building, Optimisation, Delivery and Continual Improvement of our campaign driven and automated Email Marketing deliveries for multiple websites across the UK & Europe
Works closely with: Digital Marketing Manager, Online Trading Team, Digital Designers, Digital Marketing Execs
The Email Marketing Executive plays a pivotal role in the execution of our Campaign and Automated driven customer marketing. The Email Marketing Executive will be expected to hit the ground running to own the Email Strategy but will also play a key part in strategy and business decision to continue the growth of this vital marketing channel.
- Day to day management & delivery of our Email Campaign calendar across multiple busy websites
- Work with DM Exec’s to understand marketing requirement & brief
- Work with Design team to brief asset creation for use in email & landing pages
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS in Email marketing.
- Ability to take briefs and turn them into high performing emails quickly
- Ability to work in advance to meet tight deadlines.
- Expected to become the 'Go To’ person for all things Email Marketing related.
- Day to day management of our Automated email marketing campaigns
- Management of key automated email campaigns (ie abandoned cart etc)
- Responsible for continual improvement of automated campaigns through A/B testing
- Design, creation and execution of new automated campaigns across various websites
- Reporting on Marketing performance
- Ownership of email performance metrics -
- Reporting on promotion / campaign performance
- Suggesting change to improve performance of future campaigns
- Management of CRM Data within platform
- Ownership of Customer Data within our Email platform
- Ownership of segmentation and monitoring of segments with our Email platform
- Using the platform for constant improvement of email targeting
- Prior experience of Digital Marketing or Online Trading - Essential
- Prior Experience working with data rich Email / CRM platforms - Desirable
Knowledge & Skills
- A solid understanding of HTML and CSS in use in emails - Essential
- A solid understanding of Online Marketing trends & best practice - Essential
- An understanding of website & email performance metrics - Essential
- Good MS Office skills including use of MS Excel for calculations of large datasets - Essential
- Fluent in French, German, Italian or Spanish - Desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative - Essential
- High level of organisational skills with the ability to deal with conflicting priorities and meet deadlines - Essential
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, with ambition and a 'can do’ attitude - Essential
- Hands-on person who can hit the ground running - Essential
- Flexible with the ability to work well under pressure - Essential
- Team player - Essential
- Confident in problem solving Career driven with a desire to grow their position in the company.
- Passionate about Online Marketing & eCommerce - Essential