Project Manager - Web & Creative
Role: Project Manager - Web & Creative Projects
Type: Permanent; full-time role
Reward: Competitive salary + amazing benefits
Location: Camden, London
YOUR NEW TEAM
We are an innovative creative media company based in Camden and we're looking to have a Creative Project Manager join our brilliant Projects team on a permanent basis.
We build, look after and manage a wide portfolio of websites worldwide and our goal is to become a reference in online gaming globally. Alongside our talented in-house teams, such as Development, Content, SEO, PPC & Conversion Optimisation, you will play an important part in helping us achieve this vision.
You need to have in-depth website built experience to suceed in this role.
YOUR NEW ROLE
In this fast-paced role you will be reporting to our Head of Projects and you will be responsible for managing a big volume of website & design projects from inception to completion.
You must have a passion for delivering amazing cutting-edge design & web projects on an end-to-end basis.
You will also have experience in quality control, process management in a digital and creative role.
A NORMAL DAY IN THE OFFICE FOR YOU
The role will require you to:
- Run the end-to-end planning and resource management of web projects from conception to completion.
- Liaise with external contractors and brief them on the projects.
- Have a keen eye for design as well as spotless attention to detail.
- Monitor the progress of the content, design, marketing, web development teams and report it back to the relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with members of different departments to gather project specs and deployment procedures.
- Final quality checks before projects or solutions are delivered.
To succeed you will need to:
- Have solid experience of managing web and digital projects in the past.
- Have excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities and communicate efficiently with external teams.
- Be able to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, and eager to exercise creative freedom.
- Be confident in Photoshop and Jira or Basecamp.
- Design experience
- Coding skills
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme.
- Amazing culture and cool offices.
- Generous training budget & learning and development opportunities.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid leave when the office is closed for the Christmas and New Year period.
- Private medical care scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Birthday treats, long service awards, & most-valuable player award.
- Company week-long convention abroad.
- Free fruit and drinks available in the office.
- Monthly nights out.
- Free lunches on Fridays.
- Charity days.