Year 5 Class Teacher KS2
Temporary Maternity Cover
To start ASAP
Are you a Primary Teacher looking for the chance to join a collaborative and enthusiastic team?
We are recruiting for a committed and inspiring KS2 Teacher for a temporary position within a warm and friendly environment. Candidates should demonstrate a track record of good and outstanding teaching practice. The Y5 Class Teacher will plan, prepare and deliver well-rounded and balanced lessons, whilst supporting the ongoing improvement of teaching and learning across the school as a whole. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving, multi-cultural successful school. We would like to hear from experienced teachers who are committed to raising standards within a primary education environment.
The successful Y5 Class Teacher will:
- Be committed to the development of pupils
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons, supporting pupils' educational needs making reference to prior attainment and SEN
- Be confident at managing classroom behaviour
- Be passionate, driven and enthusiastic about teaching
- Work hard to close the gap between disadvantaged pupils and others
- Carefully assess, record, and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Maintain a good standard of discipline through positive and productive relationships with pupils
- Participate in school meetings
About the school
This is a larger than average primary school in Central Sheffield which is dedicated to achieving high standards whilst providing support and encouragement to every student. It has a welcoming and secure environment with a warm and friendly ethos.
Benefits of working with ITN Mark
- Competitive pay rates
- Full support from a dedicated consultant
- Free CPD courses
- Referral scheme - recommend a friend to ITN Mark and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers
ITN Mark Education requires all Teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check and join the update service. A minimum of two references are required. You will be required to attend a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.