A market leader in property who are constantly thinking of innovative solutions for growth and expansion. A large group sporting a variety of brands. You'll be working alongside finance professionals and offered the opportunity in the long run to progress into a much more developed role.
Your main responsibilities of this job will be complete control of the company management accounts, however there are so many more duties you'll be exposed to, including:
- Monthly management accounts, commentary & KPI's presented at the board meetings for 5 of the company brands
- Compliance; petty cash, stock taking
- Statutory relations: Annual returns & Accounts
- Yearly budgeting: P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow, operational manager monthly reviews
- Tax & Audits: VAT & PAYE returns, preparation of year-end auditing files, assisting auditors where necessary
- Financial & Non-Financial communicative abilities; Accounts department, non-finance team members, subcontractors, landlords and tenants.
WHY WE'RE CHOOSING YOU?
You've demonstrated all the abilities we're looking for from a candidate; an enthusiastic and driven Management Accountant who could ultimately see themselves moving up the ranks as their career progresses within the company. You're qualified (ideally), and you have relative experience in a similar role (property experience would be VERY DESIRABLE). Also, you have great computer skills and an outstanding attention to detail. Where do we sign?
LET'S GET YOU A STARTING DATE...
If only it was that easy. But it can be. Interested in this job? click the 'Apply now' button and let's get things moving in the right direction.
I look forward to working with you.
Victoria Recruitment - Specialists in Accountancy & Finance Recruitment