Assistant Product Manager
Job Title: Assistant Product Manager
Location: North Midlands
Salary: Circa £22,000 - £24,000
The Company:A leading, global supplier to the DIY and professional markets with an extensive product portfolio, that includes, plastic and metal tile trims, flooring profiles, bath and shower seals, under tile heating, crack isolation and waterproofing solutions, mosaic tiles and walk in showers. There are currently almost 700 SKUs in the portfolio.
Job Description: As Assistant Product Manager you will be responsible for the flooring range, tasked with working closely with the marketing department:
- Manage and execute the product strategy and roadmap for the business
- Identify new category opportunities by conducting category market research, competitor and trend analysis and product forecasting.
- You will forecast product launches by monitoring and reporting recent products
- Manage the product mix and manage the product lifecycle
- Manage the range of all SKUs including discontinuing and exit plans and also range analysis
- You will perform current category analysis and presentations liaising with design engineers
The Person: As Assistant Product Manager:
- You will have experience in a marketing or product role
- Product knowledge of flooring or DIY is not essential but would be highly advantageous
- You will be hands on and sociable
- An interest in DIY is a must
- You will have experience of range management and lifecycle with a track record of launching NPD
The Benefits: Circa £22,000 - £24,000 + bonus
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.