IT Trainer - Law Firm
- To provide IT systems training to staff in all offices.
- To liaise with the Systems Support Group to capture system users challenges.
- To assist the IT Applications Manager and IT Director with various IT projects.
- Provide ad-hoc training as requested
- Work alongside the Learning & Development Department to provide induction training for new starters on core IT applications used throughout the company.
- Provide specialist product training on Microsoft Office for all members of staff as required.
- Create a manual of system documentation in simple language to be provided at induction or when new products/system releases are made available.
- Work alongside the Legal systems Developers to ensure that training is given on the latest version of the system.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an IT Trainer, preferably from a financial or legal background
- You will be an expert in training users, with; Windows O/S, Microsoft Office, Mobile Devices and Bespoke systems
- Any experience of a legal Practice Management system, SOS or similar bespoke packages is highly desired