Behaviour Support Assistant
Behaviour Support Worker
Contract - Long term
Do you have experience of working with Children? Do you enjoy working with challenging behaviour? We want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Behaviour Support Worker to work in one of our EBD (Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties) specialist schools in the wakefield area starting as soon as possible until which will be ongoing until July 2018. This EBD school has fantastic facilities, a great supportive staff team and is located close to transport links for easy access by car or train.
* Experience of working with children
* Experience of dealing with challenging behaviour
* Resilient and calm natured
* Happy to work 1:1 as well as in the classroom
* Have a current DBS on the update Service or willing to complete a new one
* Team Teach trained is desirable
If you would like to hear more about this role please email through your CV to or complete the online application.