Retail Optimisation Merchandising Manager
- Do you have significant website merchandising & optimisation experience? With Success delivering against revenue and profit targets?
- Do you have experience working within an ecommerce business (ideally in the Retail space?)
- Have strong analytical skills specifically use of google analytics and are confident using advanced functions in Excel
- Are you highly organized with a strong attention to detail, and able to plan and deliver on site campaigns?
Then we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced Optimisation & Merchandising Manager to ensure that we deliver the best online customer experience on the Mailshop.co.uk the Daily Mail marketplace by using innovative merchandising techniques to help our customers find the products they are looking for and thereby drive on-site conversion.
This role will focus on optimizing customer experience across the site, highlighting the range of products and categories available to customers.
And will cover (but not limited to):
- Plan, coordinate and execute site campaigns and merchandising initiatives, testing and measuring different approaches to messaging, presentation, and targeting those which drive the best results and response
- Analyze performance of site content, always seeking ways to improve conversion
- Develop customer focused approaches to product discoverability overseeing search, sorting rules, and categorization.
- Implement A/B and multi-variate testing programs