Senior Bid Manager / Bid Manager - Dagenham
Our Client is well known and Operates within the Printing Industry. They have a number of Offices across the UK and also throughout Europe. They are now looking to meet with an Experienced Bid Manager to join their team, working in conjunction with internal and external team resources, to produce winning tender responses.
You will ideally have experience of the Print / Marketing arena.
* Deliver winning bids by:
- To produce exceptional written proposal that takes an understanding of the client challenges and build a personalised response that tells a compelling story
- Manage the end to end process, via a bid tracker/control document or similar, of creating each bid; from kick off through to submission
- Work closely with the internal and external resource (such as SMEs and Estimating) to create winning answers to client questions that will be based on technical, corporate and solution specific information
- Occasionally work from a standard deck ensure responses are customer focused, individual and results led
- Contribute to the improvement of the bid deck by feeding back updates based on previous successes and an understanding "what good looks like"
- Oversee the production of the final document by managing the art-working and layout process
* Assist in improvements to the wider process by:
- Support the end to end process when necessary including the management of content from SME’s
- Monitor post bid results and "next stages" and feedback information as part of the review process
- Support the maintenance and improvements of the bid library
- Support the review and improvements to the bid process
- Experienced bid creator with the ability to drive the strategic and creative direction o responses, preferably within the print/marketing sector
- Exceptional level of written English and bid writing skills
- Ability to work with large, complex teams as well as autonomously
- Creative approach and ability to develop innovative solutions
- Ability to build productive stakeholder relationships
- Ability to communicate well with individuals at all levels
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and produce accurate tender submissions in a timely manner
- Proficient in MS Office packages, experience using bid writing software is desirable as is In-Design and/or Ms Project
There is an Excellent Salary & Benefits Package Available for this Role!